Download and launch the Apollo Neuro app
After the Apollo Neuro app is installed, find it on your mobile device's home screen and tap the "Apollo" icon to launch the app.
Note: Before setting up your Apollo account, disconnect the Apollo device from the charger.
Step 1 - Enter your email address
Once the app has loaded and you're on the "Sign in" screen:
- Enter your email address and tap "go" (on your mobile device's keyboard) or "Send sign in code"
- Tap "Connect"
Step 2 - Connect your Apollo to your mobile device
Next the app should prompt you to connect your Apollo. Press the button with the raised-dot on your Apollo to start the connection process.
- If you see a blinking blue light on your Apollo wearable, this means your Apollo is ready to connect. Press “Connect to your Apollo” in the app.
- If you see a red light on your Apollo wearable, this means your Apollo needs to be charged. Charge your Apollo for at least two hours, then try the connection process again.
- If you see a green light on your Apollo wearable, this means your Apollo isn't ready to pair to your mobile device. If this happens, you'll need to factory reset your Apollo to get it ready to pair to your mobile device.
Step 3 - Sign in to the app using your sign in code
After your connection is confirmed, you'll receive an email from Apollo Neuro with a temporary sign in code for signing into your account. While making sure not to close the Apollo Neuro app...
- Open the email app on your mobile device and find the email from Apollo Neuro, with subject "Your temporary Apollo Neuro sign in code is..."
- Copy the sign in code in the email
- Return to the Apollo Neuro app
- Paste the sign in code into the "Sign in code" field
- Tap "go" (on your mobile device's keyboard) or the "Sign in" button
Step 4 - Finish your profile
When you've signed in, you'll be asked to fill out some information about yourself. Your first name and last name are required, while your date of birth, gender, height, and weight are optional. The optional information will be helpful to us for personalizing your Apollo experience in the future.
Wearing and controlling your Apollo
After finishing your profile, you'll see instructions on wearing your Apollo and controlling your Apollo via the buttons on the wearable. While you can skip this information by tapping "Skip" in the top right, we highly recommend that you read these screens, especially the screens about how to control your Apollo using the buttons on the device. Knowing how to control your Apollo using the buttons on the device will greatly improve your experience.