Download and launch the Apollo Neuro app
After the Apollo Neuro app is installed, it will appear on your mobile device's home screen. Tap the "Apollo" icon to launch the app.
Note: Before setting up your Apollo Neuro account, disconnect the Apollo device from the charger.
1. Enter your email address
Once the app has loaded and you're on the "Sign in" screen:
- Enter your email address and tap "go" (on your mobile device's keyboard) or "Send sign in code"
- Tap "Create"
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement
2. Getting started
Next the app should prompt you to get started with the connection process.
- Tap ‘Get started’
- Press the button with the raised dot on your Apollo Neuro device
- On your phone, press the button that aligns up with the color light that appeared on your Apollo
- Once you have a blinking blue light you can click the ‘Blue Light’ button
- Now you can tap the ‘Next: Wearing your Apollo’ button, proceeded by several instructional slides on wearing and using your Apollo.
- You can find any information on Feeling the benefits of your Apollo and suggested usage tips on this screen:
- Next, tap ‘Next: Taking care of your Apollo’
- Here you can find information on Taking care of your Apollo, including Cleaning and Safety information:
- Finally, you can tap ‘Next: Finish your profile’
3. Sign in to the app using your sign in code
After your connection is confirmed, you'll receive an email from Apollo Neuro with a temporary sign in code for signing into your account. While making sure not to close the Apollo Neuro app...
- Open the email app on your mobile device and find the email from Apollo Neuro, with subject "Your temporary Apollo Neuro sign in code is..."
- Copy the sign in code in the email
- Return to the Apollo Neuro app
- Paste the sign in code into the "Sign in code" field
- Tap "go" (on your mobile device's keyboard) or the "Sign in" button
4. Finish your profile
When you've signed in, you'll be asked to fill out some information about yourself. Your first name and last name are required, while your date of birth, gender, height, and weight are optional. The optional information will be helpful to us for personalizing your Apollo experience in the future.