Click here to download a PDF copy of the Apollo Band and Clip Setup Guide.
The Apollo™ wearable comes with both a Band and a Clip, making it easy to wear the device anywhere that feels good to you. Whether that’s on your wrist, ankle, or clipped to your shirt, bra, or waistband, you may choose to wear the Apollo device in different ways as you go about your day. For best results, it’s important to place it near a bone, like your wrist, ankle, chest, spine (near the back of your neck), or hip bone. Try clipping the Apollo wearable against your collar or spine, center of chest, or hip.
Intensity level preference will vary depending on how you wear your Apollo device. Use the Apollo Neuro app or the buttons on the Apollo wearable to adjust the intensity up or down. You can feel the vibrations more intensely on larger bones, so if you wear it on your chest or spine, you’ll likely want to start with a much lower intensity than wearing it on your wrist or ankle.
Using the Apollo with a Band
- Remove the Clip (if already attached)
- Feed the rounded end of the Band with the textured side up under the metal faceplate and slide the Band through.
- Slide the device all the way to the metal ring.
Wearing Apollo on your wrist
We recommend wearing your Apollo on the inside on your wrist or ankle, but it can also be worn on the outside of either.
We recommend size Medium Bands to fit most adult and teen wrists.
Wearing Apollo on your ankle
Many people find Apollo soothing on the ankle, especially for sleep.
We recommend size Large Bands for larger adult ankles and upper arms.
Using the Apollo with a Clip
Your Apollo device can be attached to clothing using the Clip.
To properly attach the Clip to your Apollo:
- Remove the Band (if already attached).
- Slide the Clip underneath the metal faceplate. The smooth side of the Clip with the triangle on the back goes under the metal faceplate. The wavy side of the Clip with the Apollo logo should face up. There will be a click when it is securely attached.
- Wear your Apollo with the back of the device (where the charging connector is) next to your body.
Try wearing the Apollo with the clip in different places until you find the place that is best for you. Try it on…
- Your shirt
- Your bra
- Your waistband
- In your pocket
- On your sock
- Wherever else you feel comfortable
Article is closed for comments.