Please note: your app may look different, depending on if you have an iPhone or Android device.
With Apollo™'s Scheduling feature, you can have a customized schedule that automatically plays throughout your day. Just wear Apollo on your ankle or wrist, and let your scheduled Vibes™ help you flow through the day. You can even switch up your schedule for different days of the week.
Scheduling can even be used as a gentle alarm clock. Always set a backup alarm though! Apollo's Vibes might help you sleep so deeply the movement sensor thinks you've taken it off, and won't play.
Vibes will automatically play on your schedule, with no need to use your app or do anything beyond wearing your Apollo device.
Learn how the Apollo Neuro team uses Scheduling throughout the week.
This feature requires at least Apollo Neuro app version 1.4.2, and Apollo firmware version 1.0.5.
Building your schedule
- Open your Apollo Neuro app and tap on the Schedule calendar icon at the bottom of the home screen
- If you haven't built a schedule, you’ll be prompted to create Apollo’s recommended ‘Your Daily Vibes’ schedule, or you can create a custom schedule from scratch.
- Select ‘Create Your Daily Vibes’, you’ll be presented with a brief survey that helps your Apollo design the best schedule for your needs. Once complete, Your Daily Vibes will be presented with the option to add them as your weekly schedule.
Vibes will automatically play on your schedule, without needing to use your app or do anything beyond wearing your Apollo device.
Customizing your schedule
- You can toggle on and off scheduled items or your recommended Daily Vibes, by clicking the switch to the right of each Vibe. Turning off a vibe will turn it off on every day the Vibe is scheduled.
- To adjust the scheduled days, duration, or intensity of your Daily Vibes, click on the starry icon (✨) to the right of the Vibe - a screen will pop up allowing you to edit each item.
- You can create custom scheduled Vibes, different from Your Daily Vibes, by clicking ‘Add a Vibe’ (if you are setting up a schedule for the first time) or the plus (+) icon in the upper-right corner of the Schedule screen.
- From here, you can select the Vibe you want to play, its duration, intensity, the days of the week it should play, and the starting time. Click Save in the upper-right corner when you’ve entered your settings.
- For best results, plan to schedule Apollo for 3+ hours a day, at least 5 days a week, during the day and night.
- If you want to play a different Vibe when your Apollo is on a schedule, no problem. Just choose the mode and it will override the scheduled mode playing at that time. Your schedule will remain the same for the future.
Frequently asked questions
Changing time zones or daylight savings
When you establish a connection with your Apollo using the Apollo app, your Apollo automatically updates to your mobile device’s time and time zone.
If you do not re-establish connection after changing time zones, your Apollo’s schedules will assume the original timezone.
Learn more about Scheduling