In order to switch to using a new mobile device, or have the Apollo device work on another person's mobile device, please follow these steps carefully:
To pair your Apollo wearable to a new mobile device, or pair a new Apollo to your mobile device, you first have to detach the Apollo that is currently paired.
Detach your Apollo from your mobile device
1. Tap the connection bar at the top of the home screen.
2. Tap Transfer your Apollo.
3. Tap Remove my Apollo.
4. Tap Remove.
5. Tap the ‘X’ in the top right hand corner.
Your Apollo is now ready for transfer to a new mobile device, or your mobile device is now ready to pair with a new Apollo.
Pair your Apollo to the new mobile device
Note: If you are installing the Apollo mobile app on a new mobile device, and pairing your Apollo for the first time on this device, see our guide ‘Setting up Apollo Neuro for the first time’.
1. Tap Set Up Apollo at the top of the home screen.
2. Press the button with the raised dot on your Apollo wearable, and follow the instructions on the Set up your Apollo screen. Your Apollo’s LED should display one of the following colors:
- Repeating blue blinks
- Single green blink
- Single red blink
In the mobile app, click on the button that matches the color LED light you see on your Apollo, and follow the instructions presented to finish pairing your devices.