1. Launch the Apollo Neuro app
2. Tap the connection bar at the top of the home screen.
3. Tap Firmware update - there will be a red dot visible if an update is available.
4. Tap Download and install firmware.
Important! Your Apollo must remain plugged in and connected to Bluetooth while your firmware is updating.
5. Your phone will display a loading bar showing your download and installation progress.
6. When the download and installation are complete, you will see ‘Your Apollo firmware is up to date.’