- Launch the Apollo app
- Tap on the "Connected" bar on the home screen
- Tap "My Apollo"
- Tap "Firmware update"
- Plug your device into the charger
- Tap "Download and Install Firmware"
Keeping your Apollo's firmware up-to-date is highly recommended to ensure you’re getting the best possible experience with your Apollo.
- Improvements on battery life and performance.
- Improvements with Bluetooth connectivity for Android devices.
- Improvements to remote troubleshoot and diagnostics.
- Improvements on the accuracy of reported battery level.
- Upgraded LED light indicators to match the instructions included in Apollo Quick Start guide.