If your mobile device and Apollo wearable are not connecting it is possible to perform a factory reset to restore connectivity between the Apollo Neuro application and the Apollo Neuro device.
When to perform a factory reset
- If when you first take your Apollo Neuro out of the box, a green light shows when you press the raised-dot button (instead of a blinking blue light)
- If your Apollo Neuro gets disconnected from the mobile app
- If you're giving your Apollo Neuro to someone else
- If you'd like to switch your Apollo Neuro to another mobile device
How to factory reset your Apollo Neuro
1. Forget your Apollo Neuro in your mobile device's Bluetooth settings
First, completely close and quit the Apollo Neuro app on your phone. Then "Forget" or "unpair" with your Apollo:
How to forget your Apollo Neuro in iOS's settings
Go to your phone's Settings > Bluetooth. If "Apollo" is listed in your "My Devices" list, tap the "i" icon to the right of "Apollo", then tap "Forget This Device" on the next screen.
How to unpair your Apollo Neuro in Android's settings
Go to your phone's Settings > Connections > Bluetooth. If "Apollo" is listed under "Paired devices", tap the settings icon to the right of "Apollo", then tap "Unpair" on the next screen.
2. Factory reset your Apollo Neuro
Note: Before performing a factory reset, disconnect your Apollo Neuro from the charger.
To perform a factory reset for your Apollo Neuro, press and hold both buttons for 10 seconds. The light on your Apollo Neuro will shine solid yellow after holding both buttons for 5 seconds...
...then a solid red after holding both buttons for 10 seconds. When you see the light on your Apollo Neuro turn red, you can let go of the buttons.
3. Check for a successful factory reset
After performing a factory reset, pressing once on the raised-dot button should have the Apollo Neuro flash a blue light. If so, it has been factory reset successfully and is ready to pair to your mobile device.
Next, pair your Apollo Neuro to your mobile device
Note: Avoid pressing the smooth button on your Apollo Neuro before pairing it to your mobile device.
After your Apollo Neuro has been factory reset, you'll need to pair your Apollo Neuro to your mobile device.