To put your Apollo in airplane mode:
- On the Home screen of the app, tap the "Connected"/battery status bar
- On the "Apollo Status" screen, tap "Turn on Apollo airplane mode"
- Tap "Turn on airplane mode" when the confirmation pops up
To take your Apollo out of airplane mode:
Press and hold both buttons on the Apollo for 5 seconds. The light on your Apollo will shine solid yellow after holding both buttons for 5 seconds.
- Press the button with the raised-dot to reactivate Bluetooth pairing mode - the LED light should blink blue.
- Open the Apollo app to connect to your Apollo.
- Plug your charging cable into a working power source (i.e., wall socket or USB drive on a computer)
- Plug your charging cable into your Apollo
- Open the Apollo app
- Your device will automatically be taken out of airplane mode when connecting to the app