If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Apollo for any reason, you have 60 days from the date of delivery to request a full refund, minus shipping.
Import and duties fees for non-US orders are not refundable.
To qualify for a refund, all of the following conditions must be met:
- You must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 60 days from receipt from Apollo. To start the return process and request an RMA, please contact our Customer Service Team.
You can also submit an inquiry from the pop-up window in the lower-right corner of our website and the Apollo Help Center.
- The returned Product must be in good physical condition. “Good Physical Condition” means that the Product includes original packaging and all materials are in like-new condition.
- You must deliver the Product, along with your RMA, in its original packaging to the address specified by Apollo.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Shipping and handling charges, and international customs or duty fees (VAT) are non-refundable.
- Apollo will provide a pre-paid shipping label for returning your device.
- An additional $10.00 Return Shipping & Handling fee is retained from refunds.
- If you return a Product to Apollo which does not satisfy the above conditions, Apollo retains the right, at its sole discretion, either to refuse delivery of such return or only provide a partial refund.
For questions regarding our return policy, please contact our Customer Service Team.