If you are unsatisfied with your purchase of your Apollo™ wearable for any reason, you have 30 days from the date of delivery to request a full refund, excluding shipping.
Import and duties fees for non-US orders are not refundable.
To qualify for a refund, all of the following conditions must be met:
- You must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 30 days of receiving the Product from Apollo. To start the return process and request an RMA, please contact our Customer Service Team.
- You can also submit an inquiry from the pop-up window in the lower-right corner of our website and the Apollo Help Center.
- The returned Product must be in good physical condition, meaning that the Product includes original packaging and all materials are in like-new condition.
- You must deliver the Product, along with your RMA, in its original packaging to the address specified by Apollo.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Shipping and handling charges and international customs or duty fees (VAT) are non-refundable.
- Apollo will provide a prepaid shipping label for returning your device.
- An additional $10.00 Return Shipping & Handling fee is retained from refunds.
- If you return a Product to Apollo which does not satisfy the above conditions, Apollo retains the right, at its sole discretion, either to refuse delivery of such return or only provide a partial refund.
For questions regarding our return policy, please contact our Customer Service Team.