Please note: your app may look different, depending on if you have an iPhone or Android device. The new app for Android is coming soon!
With Apollo™'s Scheduling feature, you can create a customized schedule that automatically plays throughout your day. Just wear Apollo on your ankle or wrist, and let your scheduled Vibes™ help you flow through the day. You can even switch up your schedule for different days of the week. Scheduling can even be used as a gentle alarm clock. Always set a backup alarm though! Apollo's Vibes might help you sleep so deeply the movement sensor thinks you've taken it off, and won't play.
Learn how the Apollo Neuro team uses Scheduling throughout the week.
This feature requires at least Apollo Neuro app version 1.4.2, and Apollo firmware version 1.0.5.
How to build a schedule
- Open your Apollo Neuro app and tap on the clock icon at the bottom of the home screen
- Select your favorite Vibes and schedule them to play whenever you want, anytime of day, any day of week
- Vibes will automatically play on your schedule, with no need to use your app or do anything beyond wearing your Apollo device
- For best results, plan to schedule Apollo for 3+ hours a day, at least 5 days a week, during the day and night.
- If you want to play a different Vibe when your Apollo is on a schedule, no problem. Just choose the mode and it will override the scheduled mode playing at that time. Your schedule will remain the same for the future.
Frequently asked questions
Changing time zones or daylight savings
When you establish a connection with your Apollo using the Apollo app, your Apollo automatically updates to your mobile device’s time and time zone.
If you do not re-establish connection after changing time zones, your Apollo’s schedules will assume the original timezone.
Article is closed for comments.