Sending feedback through the Apollo Neuro app
All users of the Apollo App have the ability to “Submit Feedback” from within the app.
- Open the Apollo Neuro app
- Visit the profile tab on the bottom right
- Tap the gear symbol (settings page) on the top right of the screen
- Tap on Submit feedback menu item under General.
- Complete the survey with a one sentence description of the problem, followed by any additional details that could help.
- Attach any necessary screenshots depicting the app performing incorrectly.
- Include a description of steps you took that resulted in the issue.
- Tap the ➡ button when ready to submit your feedback.
Your submission is emailed to our developers for review. The feedback email contains detailed information about the beta app and about your device.
Your Apollo Neuro user account email address will be visible to us when you send email feedback.
Sending crash information
If you experience a crash while testing the Apollo Neuro beta app, you’ll receive an alert asking if you want to send crash details to the developer through TestFlight. When the crash alert displays, tap Share, add any additional comments, then tap Submit.
Continuing the beta
We will automatically notify you when new features are available to test. You will remain in the beta as long as you wish to continue testing new features.
Please sign in to leave a comment.