How to update your firmware
- Launch the Apollo app
- Wait for your Apollo to connect to your mobile device
- When you get to the home screen, tap on the connection status/battery level bar (above the list of modes)
- Tap "My Apollo"
- Tap "Firmware update"
- Plug your device into the charger
- Tap "Download and Install Firmware"
This update is highly recommended to ensure you’re getting the best possible experience with your Apollo.
Firmware 0.10.18 (NEW, released 3/19/20)
- Improvements with Bluetooth connectivity for Android devices.
- Improvements to remote troubleshoot and diagnostics.
Firmware 0.10.15 (released 3/12/20)
- Improvements on the accuracy of reported battery level.
- Upgraded LED light indicators to match the instructions included in Apollo Quick Start guide.